Constar Silver Finds

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting / Pocket Change' started by Coinmaniac14, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Coinmaniac14

Coinmaniac14 Sr. Member

I'm assuming Constar finds go with CRH finds but if this belongs somewhere else feel free to move it.

Anyways this Coinstar find is from almost a month ago when I was on spring break and went with a friend to pick up her paycheck. I checked the coinstar while I was there and the return was full. In it there was some usual US change, a couple clad foreign coins and then a Nazi 1 pfennig from the forties and 7 silver dimes! I was very surprised to find the nazi coin in it as I would think whoever threw the change in would notice a coin with a swastika, but I guess not. Here are the 7 silver dimes I found, 6 rosies and 1 merc.
    [​IMG]

Rigo, Patch and Brokecoincollector like this.
  2. Brokecoincollector

Brokecoincollector Administrator Staff Member

Not bad for free silver. Still funny the bank won't let SL in.....LOL

Rigo likes this.
  3. Patch

Patch General Member

That's one of the best Coinstar hauls I have seen. Good for you.

Rigo and Coinmaniac14 like this.
  4. Rigo

Rigo Administrator

That is CRAZY! How can nobody check it when they get their receipt? I mean, the time I went, I made sure I checked. Either way, good going @Coinmaniac14 ! That was a nice find.

5. Jinxycatplus

Jinxycatplus Worker

I always check coinstar machines, only ever found 1 silver coin. Always check your change though, I got a steel penny before, how did noone notice a steel penny vs. a copper one. I also noticed canadian people almost never check their change, so buying canadian coin lots from actual canadians or foreign coins from ex bankers can sometimes show up with really amazing things.