A comic that doesn't exist on record?

Discussion in 'Comic Book Collecting, General Discussion' started by Jinxycatplus, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Jinxycatplus

Jinxycatplus Worker

So recently on eBay I was checking out their live auctions and no one was bidding on this comic lot so I decided what the heck I'll bid the $6.... But the second I put in my ballot someone bid right before me which made my bid jump to almost $30 which drastically worrie me especially after I won the lot at that price when I never actually looked up the comics since I thought I was only making a $6 bid lol... Anyways I started looking up the comics and a lot of them actually did have decent value which was nice to see single comics selling at like $20 each though I'm worried about condition since I have yet to recieve them and the pictures weren't the greatest. Anyways when I got to looking up this Mopsy comic a lot of them were very valuable but I wasn't seeing this particular one. So I went to multiple comic sites to see the records on this series and this one isn't on any of them which makes me wonder if it's old enough that when comics were being destroyed to support the war if this one ended up missing from the record or if way back then it was printed with an alternative cover or maybe it was a mini series for it that was canceled. I'm not really sure and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this particular comic

Attached Files:

2. Jinxycatplus

Jinxycatplus Worker

Realizing the blurry mark in the top right is the comic book code I'd actually date it just after the war to about the mid 50's but still curious as why it doesn't show up in the comic book registry

3. Jinxycatplus

Jinxycatplus Worker

Several days into my search I found this bit of info but no clue on price and the site they sourced doesn't seem to have the upload anymore

Attached Files: